Jumat, 11 Juni 2010

1 oktober 2007

MY EXPERIENCE WITH A BEAUTIFUL GIRL
1st October 2007 was the date that very nice for me and gave me nice memories, in this date I was showed my felled to a very beautiful girl. Actually I was shy for showed my felled to the girl, but with my brave and my confident, I could show it. She just been silent at I showed my fell, I was fall in love to her. Slowly I asked again and waited the answer from her. Although just been silent, my been she was thinking about my felled to her, she thought that she would be admission or not.
Actually we introduce our self, but it was very still young, so we was not also frightened if she still silent and she was no gave me answer. After waited long time with bad felled, I fried if she was not acceptance my love, because in the long time ago he was asked to me that he was not yet would for became a boy friend. May be because he still fried with his friend experience. And the and, and than she begin asked me. In the beginning she was very shy, may be for gave answer to me. Because in that day I asked to her gave me answer at that moment. And the end, the answer from her was she shall to be came my lovely. I was happier, listened the answer by her, I have fell that I become a person who have happier it that moment. Because in the long time I after look for dearest who can knowed and understand about me, because I had a bad experience with a girl. I hope it can be come a nice begin for me to my live and nice for me with my girl friend.
And now I still about 4 years together with her. I am very happy, because I was got a beautiful girl who wants by me from my fell in my heart. Although at now we still in different place and long distance, but it is not be come problem for us. Because my believed as her believed is same. So the next time we are not have mistake about us. Because live that will be past by us is still longer. One again we are still as study in university. I in UPS but my girl friend in UNNES, so we must have labor for our vision. So in the next time if we can together for ever, we can live with happily and never make sorrow to our parents. We are always have hoped to Got, so in the next time our vision for live together can be come real. Because I love her and she love me too.

by..taufik gunawan

7 komentar:

  1. so sweet,,,,,,saya doakan dech moga hubungan kalian langgeng dan nantinya bisa sampai pelaminan,,,,AmiiiieEEen,,,,!!!!

    BalasHapus
  2. wah so sweet asal mula ktemu saripin ya...hehehe

    BalasHapus
  3. duh...ni kisah cintanya capa?
    kalau sama Tia saya doakan lancar, langgeng,
    amienn...

    BalasHapus
  4. hhhmmmmmmmmmmm.curhatane lumayan juga tuch...bisa dijadiin cerpennnn
    lumayan own bisa dijual.........
    hhheeeeeeeee

    BalasHapus
  5. wah,,,keren banget moga kancar aja

    BalasHapus
  6. so sweet pik,mga langgeng kro my honay.

    BalasHapus